Bikes & Beers SD is a fun, recreational ride for cyclists of all abilities! The route will highlight some of the most beautiful parts of San Diego and will conclude at Quartyard for a great festival with bicycle shop demos, speakers, music, and camaraderie.
The ride will begin at 10 AM and is approx. 20 miles going through and around Downtown, Balboa Park, Hillcrest, Old Town, Sunset Cliffs, and San Diego Bay (Event Map). There will be pit stops for snacks, water, and rest during the ride and at the conclusion will be two great pints of San Diego beer. The post-event festivities will be held here at Quartyard. We'll have food trucks, a beer garden, local businesses, speakers, and music to enjoy the sunshine and great company.
This event supports BikeSD, a bicycle advocacy organization working to make San Diego a world-class city for biking.
- Event pint glass
- Snacks and water along the ride
- Post-event festival with music, vendors, speakers
- A first-year membership to BikeSD
- Two pints of great San Diego craft beer
- Support for BikeSD to advocate for better bicycle infrastructure and safety in San Diego
- Riding through San Diego on a beautiful day with more than 1,000 other people!
See you on March 28th! For questions please contact email@example.com.